1. Houses not just hotel rooms – The stylishly designed family houses, which are furnished and equipped to the highest standards and enjoy daily maid service are ideal for family surfing holidays, with heaps more room for the kids to run riot in and tire themselves out, if the surfing doesn’t do the job.
2. Truly family-friendly details – Martinhal Beach Resort & Hotel has been designed with families in mind and children of all ages are especially welcome. The resort offers a wide range of children’s facilities and activities of the highest quality, made just for kids from 6 months to teenagers. But also adults are spoiled and have full access to the resort’s wealth of amenities, including free wi-fi of fantastic quality in all public areas, and free wif-i and Ipod docking stations in your accommodation when staying in one of the massive Village Houses or Hotel rooms. Catching up on work for parents is not a hassle while on holiday, and children are able to access their games and sites easily from their tablets.
3. Access to family activities and nature – The resort is located on the unspoiled Western Algarve and offers easy access to fabulous incredible beaches, of course the ocean and all associated activities in the surrounding of the Natural Park. Martinhal Beach Resort & Hotel is a playground of possibilities for young and old offering literally 365 things to do during your surfing holiday!
4. Wide range of family-friendly food – Food is fresh, tasty, interesting and ultra-flexible. Guests can dine in one of three restaurants, which are all offering a different food concept, or have a snack at one of the pool bars – orders are taken poolside so you don’t even have to interrupt your sunbathing. And for those looking to self-cater in the sophisticated surroundings of their houses, there’s a full take-away service, with numerous options ranging from breakfast to dinner.
5. Staff and service – The Martinhal staff are all sincerely friendly and go the extra mile with a smile. It is their mission to make everybody’s holiday memorable. Both adults and children alike have mentioned specific staff as part of their list of reasons to go back!