Why a group surf trip should be on your to-do list this summer.
Group surf trips are arguably the best way to do a surf trip. You get to hang out with your mates, have a laugh and surf altogether and make awesome new memories.
Below are 4 reasons why a group surf trip should be your next holiday, we have also suggested some awesome surf camps for your group trip.
- You get to hang out with your favourite people. Everything is always better if you get to do it with your friends and a surf trip is no exception.
- Parties. Nights out with your friends are always the best and most of our awesome partners have some legendary nights not to be missed. So whether you are the clown of the group, designated mum or the one that always manages to disappear on a night out we have a surf camp for you.
- New friends. Whether you are coming with a group of already established friends or joining one of our awesome organised surf weeks, group trips are always a great way to make new friends and strengthen existing ones.
- Awesome memories. Everyone loves a good #tbt so why not add a summer surf trip us to your collection. Group surf trips are a great way to make everlasting and amazing memories. Between sunrise or sunset yoga and surf sessions, legendary parties, day trips to beautiful historic towns and lazy sunny afternoons spent in a hammock you will have plenty of awesome memories to look back on.
If those reasons weren’t enough to get you booking flights here are our top 5 suggestions on where you could take your next group surf trip.
- Star Surf Camps. France and Spain. These guys are known for their awesome group surf trips. Whether you are a uni group or a bunch of mates looking for a good time these guys are the go-to surf camp. From legendary parties in their Moliets camp to sunset set open mic sessions in Oyambre, they have something for everyone.
2) Surf Camp Ericeria, Quinta Lizandro. Portugal. This newly renovated surf camp is an awesome place if you are looking for a mixture of parties and relaxation. With a combination of dorm rooms, triples and private rooms there is something to suit all guests.
3) Seminyak Surf Camp, Bali. This surf camp is perfect for groups looking for a more exotic surf trip without it breaking the bank. Situated within walking distance of some of the best surf spots Bali has to offer as well as all the bars and clubs of Kuta this surf camp is not one to miss.
4) Lagos surf house, Portugal. Running surf trips for over 25 years these guys definitely have experience and knowledge of surf trips on their side. Known for epic Christmas and New Year surf weeks this surf camp welcomes group trips all year round and will definitely leave you wanting more. With special DJ and BBQ nights, walking distance to some of Portugals best surf spots and a mixture of rooms to suit all groups these guys will offer you a wide range of legendary group surf trips.
5) Jailbreak Surf Villa, Maldives. This beautiful Maldivian villa is perfect for groups wanting to either rent out the whole place or just a couple of rooms. All famous breaks in the North Male Atoll are within close reach with their Dhoni boat and Jails is even just a short walk and quick paddle away and with an expert surf guide, this is definitely not one to be missed.
For more information on how to book your next awesome surf trip contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.