WIN A SURFGIRL PHOTO SHOOT!
SurfGirl and Etnies are looking for a cool, hip surf chicka — have you got the look?
We’re throwing down the SurfGirl model challenge with our Etnies Search for a Model campaign. So if you’re up for this amazing challenge, 16 or over, between 5’6”- 5’10” in height, and you’ve had some previous modelling experience then enter the comp.
Simply then email your photos through and sign up! The photos will be put online for the public to vote and top 10 most voted for girls will be assessed by a panel of judges, and a winner selected. The winner will be chosen by May 20th and will come to Newquay for the shoot in early June.
The ‘top model’ will win a Kit Scarbo collection (the US designer behind Project Runway’s collection), a profile in SurfGirl, will model in the July fashion shoot and participate in an online behind-the-scenes video. Fame and recognition awaits!
So email your photo, name, address, age and contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org by April 25th.
Conditions of Entry
1. To enter the competition you will need to email your photos to email@example.com by April 25th (files must be under 2MB).
2. One of the photos must be full length, and another just head and shoulders. Please send a maximum of five photos and a minimum of two. The photos must be recent, in colour and none of them retouched — we want to see your natural beauty!
3. We need to know a little about you – your name, age, height, dress and shoe size, address and phone no – so please email the information through. We also want to know why you’d be stoked to appear in a SurfGirl photo shoot.
4. You must be able to travel to Newquay for the fashion shoot. We will not be paying for transport or accommodation while you are here.
5. If you are under 18 you must have your parents approval. Please email through written consent.
6. The judge’s decision if final and no correspondance will be entered into.
etnies x Kit Scarbo Collaboration:
etnies has teamed up with Los Angeles fashion designer and stylist to the stars, Kit Scarbo to introduce the etnies x Kit Scarbo collection. An admitted fashion fanatic, Kit brings together bold prints with her plaid print colouring, hand sketched artwork and a touch of her eclectic style. Infused with bright colours of red, purple and turquoise in plaid, stitching details and artwork, the collection adds Kit flair to classic wear. etnies x Kit Scarbo collection is an inspired unique offering that takes the casual fashion of hoodies, tees, shorts, shoes and accessories and turns it up a notch with Kit’s edgy and dynamic persona.
Established in 1986, etnies is the first skateboarder-owned and operated global action sports footwear and apparel company. etnies not only pushed the envelope by creating the first pro model skate shoe, but it pioneered technological advances and changed the face of skateboard footwear forever. Today etnies’ vision, led by owner and skateboarder Pierre Andre Senizergues, is to remain the leading action sports company committed to creating innovative products that provide the most style, comfort and protection possible. etnies stays true to its roots by sponsoring a world class team of skateboarding, surfing, snowboarding, moto x and BMX riders and continues its dedication by giving back to each of these communities. For additional information, visit www.etnies.com