We happily present to you our newest partner Circle Surf Camp. Olmo from Errant Surf: ”a year ago, October 2019, I met Daniel for the first time and right away I knew that it would be great to work together”. Surfing in Porto is one of the many things you can do while visiting this city in the North of Portugal.
Porto, one of the best spots for surfing in Portugal
Porto is known for a quite a couple of things:
- The city with it’s amazing bridges across the river Douro
- The Port-houses which are certainly worth a visit
- The city’s gastronomy, with francesinha as one of the best known options
- The nightlife in Porto
- Ribeira, the neighbourhood which is situated on the edges of the Douro
- The several churches
- The beach, especially when visiting by tram (along the riverside from the city)
- Much more!
Daniel’s Circle Surf Camp is located between the beach and the city centre.This gives you the opportunity to combine surfing in Porto with sightseeing and enjoying all the city’s got to offer.
What do we like most about Circle Surf Camp?
Daniel has found himself a pretty sweet house where he hosts his surf camp. There’s a spacious garden and enough space inside the house for all the guests to chill and hang out. We really like that Daniel (despite the fact that he wants to surf all the time) is always there for his guests. The facilities at the house and at the beach are great and the guests appreciate that. This is not an accommodation where there are 100 guests every week and you will feel that you will get the attention you need and deserve to enjoy your 1 or 2 week stay to the fullest!