This page includes a number of affiliate-links, at absolutely no additional costs to you and we may earn a little commission if you make a purchase. These earnings will be used to further improve our services, including the information we have written here to help you booking your travel. All links below are coming from our own experiences and recommendations are honest. Thank you for your support.
You have booked your surf holiday but you haven’t got a clue yet on where to book your transport? We happily tell you more, taking advantage of our extensive experience in travelling. In some cases, traveling by bus might even be an option.
For information on the Surfbus, that’s departing from the Netherlands/Belgium and driving towards France/Spain throughout the summer, scroll down.
Book your bus trip to take your surf holidays
The Surfbus in the summer
Where you can get on the bus:
- Amsterdam – Station Holendrecht bij stadsbussen parkeerplaats
- Utrecht – Reactorweg 1
- Rotterdam – Metrostation Capelsebrug
- Breda – Station Breda Prinsenbeek Moskesweg
- Antwerpen – Borsbeekbrug richting Singel
- Gent – 402 Parking in Gent, vlakbij de Ikea
- Leuven – Parkeerplaats Veilingweg
Where the bus is taking you to:
- Vieux Boucau
- Seignosse (only in July and August)